The University of Sussex, United Kingdom is currently accepting applications for its ‘University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships.’
As it is, ‘University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships’ are a scholarship program by the University of Sussex that gives financial benefits to outstanding students from across the world, including European Union Students who wish to pursue a postgraduate taught programme at the University. You may also check Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Application Deadline: The application process is currently open and will be open until 1 Aug 2021
Offered Annually?: Yes
Country of Study: United Kingdom
The course starts in September 2021.
Degree Type: The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships gives applicants the opportunity to choose and study any accredited Postgraduate programme or Master’s Degree course offered at the University.
University of Study: University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Number of Awards: University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships awards up to 60 scholarships every other year to outstanding students from across the world and European Union.
Fields of Study
University of Sussex, United Kingdom offers every other postgraduate course, except the following courses:
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
Students from around the world, including European Union Students, are eligible to apply.
The scholarship award is worth up to £5,000.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be either an international or a European Union Student
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent academic grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Master, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2021.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants are especially advised to visit the scholarship official website – link below – to access the online application form and more details on how to apply. All the best, Scholars!