Applications are invited to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan in 2021. The NIG Internship in Japan for International Students is a Fully Funded Internship. There is No Application Fee as well as No IELTS Required. No Passport Required at this Stage. Participants from all around the world can apply for the NIG Internship. All the Expenses will be covered by the NIG.
NIG Japan Summer Internship in Japan 2021 is a Fully Funded Internship opportunity for International Students from all over the world. NIG, Japan is welcoming International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students for different research internships in Japan. It is a fully-funded internship (paid internship in Japan) program that will cover all the expenses of the students. You May also take a look at 5,000 Scholarships to Study in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded
What is NIG Internship Program
National Institute of Genetics (NIG)/ Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI offers a research internship program for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to gain research experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Intern students will conduct independent research under the mentorship of a host investigator at NIG.
Our program includes training on scientific research, scientific communication, and lab visits to discuss with individual principal investigators. At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience at the “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium”. NIG will issue a certificate to those who have successfully completed the program. Interns can also participate in various activities such as graduate program lectures, journal clubs, and seminars by outstanding researchers from inside and outside of NIG. Japanese language classes are also available.
The Undergraduates and Postgraduates students are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. This is a paid internship in Japan. The Duration of the Internship in Japan is approximately 1 Month. The Internship will Start from June 17 – July 28, 2021. At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience.
Enjoy your Summer Internship Program in Japan. The internship in Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete a Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. So, everyone takes this Opportunity Seriously and applies with your full Interest, and make sure to read all the details given below.
NIG Internship is a Fully Funded Internship covering all the expenses during the internship (including Airfare and monthly Stipend).
About NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: June 17 – July 28, 2021 (6 Weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2021
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students can Apply.
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students of any nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers.
Expenses that will cover by this program:
All the Expenses will be covered in the NIG Internship in Japan.
- Return air ticket will be offered to International applicants.
- Transport Expenses will be covered.
- The lodging cost in the institute’s guesthouse will be covered.
- Travel insurance will be offered to international interns.
- The applicant also gets a Daily Meal allowance of up to 1,500JPY.
How To Apply For NIG Internship In Japan 2021?
Students have to directly apply for this Research Internship:
- The applicant has to fill the NIG Online Application Form through the Online Application portal – Apply Online
- Multiple Internships Programs list is given, You have to select for which internship program you want to apply to and complete your form.
- Applicants are also directed to mention the Recommender Names with their Email Addresses, So they can receive an email for a recommendation for NIG. Ask your recommenders to fulfill the recommendation requirements