The University of Oxford invites applications for the Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women in the UK for the 2021/22 academic session. The aim of this scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership role
About University of Oxford
As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris. You may also check Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for African Students
Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Oxford
- School of Study: University Of Oxford
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: 18th October, 2021
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement
One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of our Diploma programmes.
How to Apply
Upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
General entrance requirements:
- A first-class or an upper-second class undergraduate degree or equivalent international qualifications (GPA of 3.5). We will consider applicants who do not hold such a qualification but can demonstrate a particularly strong employment record and/or hold certain professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- English language proficiency (either TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum scores, met if English is not your first language). A previous degree or work experience in English may be sufficient.
You will need the following to complete your application for the Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women at the University of Oxford:
- a CV/resume
- two references (at least one professional)
- academic transcripts (including official translations if appropriate)
- evidence of English language ability
- two essays (500 words each)
Submit your CV for review for:
- Diploma in Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Diploma in Financial Strategy
- Diploma in Global Business
- Diploma in Organizational Leadership
- Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
Your application essays give you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, curiosity and insight into the relevant field. The essay topics are:
- Please outline why you wish to study for the diploma. You should focus on the organizational, strategic and/or financial challenges you are currently facing and explain how you think the programme will help you address these challenges.
- What are your main achievements in your current position and what were your reasons for taking this position?
Deadline: October 18, 2021.